It is very important for you to understand the bank documents so there will be no problems at the moment you register your bank account and also to avoid bank document proof from disapproval.
THE BANK DOCUMENT PROOF MUST BE A FILE CONTAINING THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
ACCOUNT HOLDER'S NAME, BRANCH AND ACCOUNT NUMBERS AND THE BANK NAME.
(Examples: account card, proof of deposit, bank statement header)
- Images can not be larger than 2MB (PDF files have less problems fitting it);
- The image format should be: JPEG, PNG or PDF;
- The bank document proof must be in the same name as the bank account holder and the registered account at MyCoinDeal;
- Personal accounts can only register Personal bank accounts;
- Company Accounts can only register Companies bank accounts;
- In case for shared partnership accounts, it is mandatory to send the bank document proof in the name of the MyCoinDeal account holder.
- Bank accounts on third parties names will be refused;
- We do not accept documents sent by email, proof of documents must be sent into MyCoinDeal system;
- The timing for documents approval is up to 48h. Please wait;
- If the bank document added to the system is not approved, you will receive an e-mail informing you of the reason for the disapproval.
- In case of disapproval of documents, we suggest that you read the instructions again and upload the document as the given instructions.