In the identification documentation part of your company you should upload two documents:
FIRST DOCUMENT | CNPJ
- You can generate a CNPJ card directly from the IRS Website by entering the CNPJ number on the screen.
SECOND DOCUMENT | COMPANY DOCUMENT
- LTDA, ME, EPP and EIRELI - Must submit Social Contract and Last Amendment;
- MEI - They must send the CCMEI (Certificate of Condition of the Individual Microentrepreneur) or Request of Entrepreneur (registered with the Board of Trade);
- S/A - They must send Company By Laws.
- Before uploading the documents into the system, make sure the documents are readable and updated;
- We remind you that we do not accept documents sent by email;
- All documentation must be uploaded at the time of filling in the company data in the register fields;
- For documents with more than one page, we suggest that the files be sent in PDF format.