In the identification documentation area you should upload two images:
- FIRST IMAGE | PERSONAL ID - your ID documents are as follows:
- Passport - page containing personal data;
- Drive License - personal data;
- SECOND IMAGE | Selfie - Make a picture to prove that it is you who are sending your documents:
- A blank paper with the date that the picture is been taken;
- Bring the paper closer to your face;
- Place a document with the photo area together next to your face;
NOTE: The document should enphasize your photo to confirm the identification of the person holding the document.
- Before uploading the documents to the system, make sure that the data in the document containing your ID is legible.
- Also remember that the personal image should have the photo document next to your face, also the paper with the date.
- We remind you that we do not accept documents sent by e-mail. All documentation must be attached at the time of filling in the personal data in the system.