Note that the token system is a process related to a variety of external issues that we do not have control of.
In some cases it could be a DNS instability between the token system and your e-mail server. Based on our customer's experience, we advise you to take the following actions to solve the problem:
- In most of the cases, it was verified that accounts with a domain registered at hotmail.com and yahoo.com.br are the ones with more cases of failure. For that reason, we advise you to change to an email address provided by Gmail’s server.
- There are known cases of tokens being delivered to the “promotions tab” in Gmail. (please verify);
- Sub e-mail accounts, the ones that are created from a main account adding +@gmail.com normally can avoid token to arrive;
- E-mails with special caracteres can also avoid token to arrive;
- Try changing the password. To change your password go to the login page and click on “forgot password”;
- You can give some time and try again later;
- If none of the above options solve it, we advise you to change your email address, as per the MyCoinDeal security policy to change your registered e-mail account.