To purchase digital coins at MyCoinDeal simply make a deposit to any of our bank accounts indicated on the system in the deposit area.The accounts are listed in the tab ‘deposit ' in the wallet ' Real ' in the left part of the screen when you enter our MyCoinDeal platform.
To access this area you have to:
- Login in your account;
- Go to "my wallets" menu on the left side, select "REAL";
- Click on the "deposit" tab;
- Select the "bank" field and click on the arrow to select the bank;
- Click on "Deposit Type"
- Select the type of payment operation that MyCoinDeal accepts;
- Enter the field value the exact amount that will be deposited in the bank, remembering that the minimum should be R$50.00 (fifty Brazilian reais).
The minimum net to be deposited must be R$ 50.00 (fifty Brazilian reais).
You have to include an extra value for the transaction’s cost (which vary depending on the bank from which the deposit comes from) plus the 2% of MCD commission.
Transfers and DOCS must originate from a bank account of your own.
Deposits in cash are only accepted if identified with CPF and NAME of the holder.
The payment is not accepted if not accordingly as to explained above. If not, the payment will be cancelled and the value refunded within 30 days. A fine of 5% of the value, plus R$9.60 expend with the 'TED' will be charged.
Deposits made in Lottery Houses are not accepted.
- MyCoinDeal charges a 2% fee on the amount deposited in Brazilian Real. Click Here to know all about BRL transaction Fees | Brazilian real.